This article was published online on 30 March 2009. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected [6 April 2009].
On the effect of prior assumptions in Bayesian model averaging with applications to growth regression†
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 651–674, June/July 2009
How to Cite
Ley, E. and Steel, M. F.J. (2009), On the effect of prior assumptions in Bayesian model averaging with applications to growth regression. J. Appl. Econ., 24: 651–674. doi: 10.1002/jae.1057
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!