Aggregation is not the solution: the PPP puzzle strikes back
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 875–894, September/October 2009
How to Cite
Gadea, M. D. and Mayoral, L. (2009), Aggregation is not the solution: the PPP puzzle strikes back. J. Appl. Econ., 24: 875–894. doi: 10.1002/jae.1078
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
- Spanish Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: SEJ2006-00369, SEJ2005-05215
- Fundación Ramon Areces
- Barcelona Economics Program of CREA
- Aragon's Research Unit, SEIM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!