A previous version of this paper was circulated under the title ‘The impact of age distribution on the stock price: a nonparametric approach’
How does changing age distribution impact stock prices? A nonparametric approach†
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1155–1178, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Park, C. (2010), How does changing age distribution impact stock prices? A nonparametric approach. J. Appl. Econ., 25: 1155–1178. doi: 10.1002/jae.1101
- Issue online: 22 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Vol. 26, Issue 5, 886–887, Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!