No one true path: uncovering the interplay between geography, institutions, and fractionalization in economic development
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1100–1127, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Tan, C. M. (2010), No one true path: uncovering the interplay between geography, institutions, and fractionalization in economic development. J. Appl. Econ., 25: 1100–1127. doi: 10.1002/jae.1102
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!