Regime shifts in stock–flow I(2)–I(1) systems: the case of US fiscal sustainability
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 298–321, March 2011
How to Cite
Berenguer-Rico, V. and Carrion-i-Silvestre, J. L. (2011), Regime shifts in stock–flow I(2)–I(1) systems: the case of US fiscal sustainability. J. Appl. Econ., 26: 298–321. doi: 10.1002/jae.1139
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2008
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología. Grant Numbers: SEJ2007-63 098, ECO2008-06 241/ECON
- Barcelona GSE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!