Stochastic monotonicity in intergenerational mobility tables
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 85–107, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Dardanoni, V., Fiorini, M. and Forcina, A. (2012), Stochastic monotonicity in intergenerational mobility tables. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 85–107. doi: 10.1002/jae.1146
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!