Capital accumulation and growth: a new look at the empirical evidence
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 25, Issue 7, pages 1073–1099, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Bond, S., Leblebicioǧlu, A. and Schiantarelli, F. (2010), Capital accumulation and growth: a new look at the empirical evidence. J. Appl. Econ., 25: 1073–1099. doi: 10.1002/jae.1163
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
- ESRC. Grant Number: RES-156-25-0006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!