Special Issue Article - Forecast Uncertainty in Macroeconomics and Finance. Editor: Tim Bollerslev Guest Editors: Matteo Ciccarelli and Kirstin Hubrich
Measuring forecast uncertainty by disagreement: The missing link
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Forecast Uncertainty in Macroeconomics and Finance. Editor: Tim Bollerslev Guest Editors: Matteo Ciccarelli and Kirstin Hubrich
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 514–538, June/July 2010
How to Cite
Lahiri, K. and Sheng, X. (2010), Measuring forecast uncertainty by disagreement: The missing link. J. Appl. Econ., 25: 514–538. doi: 10.1002/jae.1167
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!