The effect of location on finding a job in the Paris region
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1079–1112, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Gobillon, L., Magnac, T. and Selod, H. (2011), The effect of location on finding a job in the Paris region. J. Appl. Econ., 26: 1079–1112. doi: 10.1002/jae.1168
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2007
- Programme Interdisciplinaire Developpement Urbain Durable (PIDUD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!