Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 948–974, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Ehrmann, M., Fratzscher, M. and Rigobon, R. (2011), Stocks, bonds, money markets and exchange rates: measuring international financial transmission. J. Appl. Econ., 26: 948–974. doi: 10.1002/jae.1173
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!