Estimation of sample selection models with spatial dependence
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 173–204, March 2012
How to Cite
Flores-Lagunes, A. and Schnier, K. E. (2012), Estimation of sample selection models with spatial dependence. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 173–204. doi: 10.1002/jae.1189
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!