Dynamic stochastic copula models: estimation, inference and applications
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 269–295, March 2012
How to Cite
Hafner, C. M. and Manner, H. (2012), Dynamic stochastic copula models: estimation, inference and applications. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 269–295. doi: 10.1002/jae.1197
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2009
- Projet d'Actions de Recherche Concertées. Grant Number: 07/12/002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!