Special Issue Article on ‘Measurement and Analysis of Subjective Expectations’
When Kahneman meets Manski: Using dual systems of reasoning to interpret subjective expectations of equity returns
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Measurement and Analysis of Subjective Expectations
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 371–392, April/May 2011
How to Cite
Gouret, F. and Hollard, G. (2011), When Kahneman meets Manski: Using dual systems of reasoning to interpret subjective expectations of equity returns. J. Appl. Econ., 26: 371–392. doi: 10.1002/jae.1224
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!