Special Issue Article on ‘Measurement and Analysis of Subjective Expectations’
Measuring and interpreting expectations of equity returns
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Measurement and Analysis of Subjective Expectations
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 352–370, April/May 2011
How to Cite
Dominitz, J. and Manski, C. F. (2011), Measuring and interpreting expectations of equity returns. J. Appl. Econ., 26: 352–370. doi: 10.1002/jae.1225
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- NSF. Grant Numbers: SES-0549544, SES-0911181
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!