Stochastic search variable selection in vector error correction models with an application to a model of the UK macroeconomy
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 62–81, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Jochmann, M., Koop, G., Leon-Gonzalez, R. and Strachan, R. W. (2013), Stochastic search variable selection in vector error correction models with an application to a model of the UK macroeconomy. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 62–81. doi: 10.1002/jae.1238
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2011
- Leverhulme Trust. Grant Number: F/00 273/J
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!