Evaluating Californian under-age drunk driving laws: endogenous policy lags
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1100–1115, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kuo, T.-C. (2012), Evaluating Californian under-age drunk driving laws: endogenous policy lags. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 1100–1115. doi: 10.1002/jae.1243
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!