Is God in the details? A reexamination of the role of religion in economic growth
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1059–1075, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Durlauf, S. N., Kourtellos, A. and Tan, C. M. (2012), Is God in the details? A reexamination of the role of religion in economic growth. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 1059–1075. doi: 10.1002/jae.1245
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!