Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the term structure of interest rates
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Themes on Modelling Volatility
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1013–1036, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Garcia, R. and Luger, R. (2012), Risk aversion, intertemporal substitution, and the term structure of interest rates. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 1013–1036. doi: 10.1002/jae.1247
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!