Learning from peers in signaling game experiments
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1037–1058, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X., Kagel, J. H. and Lee, L.-F. (2012), Learning from peers in signaling game experiments. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 1037–1058. doi: 10.1002/jae.1253
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!