Multivariate high-frequency-based volatility (HEAVY) models
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Themes on Modelling Volatility
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 907–933, September/October 2012
How to Cite
Noureldin, D., Shephard, N. and Sheppard, K. (2012), Multivariate high-frequency-based volatility (HEAVY) models. J. Appl. Econ., 27: 907–933. doi: 10.1002/jae.1260
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!