The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York or the Federal Reserve System.
MULTIVARIATE METHODS FOR MONITORING STRUCTURAL CHANGE†
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 250–274, March 2013
How to Cite
Groen, J. J. J., Kapetanios, G. and Price, S. (2013), MULTIVARIATE METHODS FOR MONITORING STRUCTURAL CHANGE. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 250–274. doi: 10.1002/jae.1272
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!