THE GROWTH AFTERMATH OF NATURAL DISASTERS
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 412–434, April/May 2013
How to Cite
Fomby, T., Ikeda, Y. and Loayza, N. V. (2013), THE GROWTH AFTERMATH OF NATURAL DISASTERS. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 412–434. doi: 10.1002/jae.1273
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!