SPATIAL FILTERING, MODEL UNCERTAINTY AND THE SPEED OF INCOME CONVERGENCE IN EUROPE
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Themed Issue: Themes in Applied Microeconometrics
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 720–741, June/July 2013
How to Cite
Crespo Cuaresma, J. and Feldkircher, M. (2013), SPATIAL FILTERING, MODEL UNCERTAINTY AND THE SPEED OF INCOME CONVERGENCE IN EUROPE. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 720–741. doi: 10.1002/jae.2277
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!