This paper is an improved version of some sections in an earlier paper entitled: ‘Non-linear DSGE Models, the Central Difference Kalman Filter, and the Mean Shifted Particle Filter’.
NON-LINEAR DSGE MODELS AND THE CENTRAL DIFFERENCE KALMAN FILTER†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 929–955, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Andreasen, M. M. (2013), NON-LINEAR DSGE MODELS AND THE CENTRAL DIFFERENCE KALMAN FILTER. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 929–955. doi: 10.1002/jae.2282
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!