PANEL PROBIT WITH FLEXIBLE CORRELATED EFFECTS: QUANTIFYING TECHNOLOGY SPILLOVERS IN THE PRESENCE OF LATENT HETEROGENEITY
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 956–981, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Burda, M. and Harding, M. (2013), PANEL PROBIT WITH FLEXIBLE CORRELATED EFFECTS: QUANTIFYING TECHNOLOGY SPILLOVERS IN THE PRESENCE OF LATENT HETEROGENEITY. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 956–981. doi: 10.1002/jae.2285
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!