HOW EFFECTIVE ARE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT SANCTIONS? LOOKING BEYOND UNEMPLOYMENT EXIT
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1153–1178, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Arni, P., Lalive, R. and Van Ours, J. C. (2013), HOW EFFECTIVE ARE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT SANCTIONS? LOOKING BEYOND UNEMPLOYMENT EXIT. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 1153–1178. doi: 10.1002/jae.2289
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 100012–130114, 100012–130114, PBLAP1-127652/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!