HOW EFFECTIVE ARE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT SANCTIONS? LOOKING BEYOND UNEMPLOYMENT EXIT
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 1153–1178, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Arni, P., Lalive, R. and Van Ours, J. C. (2013), HOW EFFECTIVE ARE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT SANCTIONS? LOOKING BEYOND UNEMPLOYMENT EXIT. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 1153–1178. doi: 10.1002/jae.2289
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAY 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 100012–130114, 100012–130114, PBLAP1-127652/1
The JAE Data Archive directory is available at http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/jae/datasets/arni001/
|jae2289-sup-0001-appendix.pdf||PDF document||593K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.