BENEFIT DURATION, UNEMPLOYMENT DURATION AND JOB MATCH QUALITY: A REGRESSION-DISCONTINUITY APPROACH
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Themed Issue: Themes in Applied Microeconometrics
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 604–627, June/July 2013
How to Cite
Caliendo, M., Tatsiramos, K. and Uhlendorff, A. (2013), BENEFIT DURATION, UNEMPLOYMENT DURATION AND JOB MATCH QUALITY: A REGRESSION-DISCONTINUITY APPROACH. J. Appl. Econ., 28: 604–627. doi: 10.1002/jae.2293
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!