STATE DEPENDENCE AND HETEROGENEITY IN HEALTH USING A BIAS-CORRECTED FIXED-EFFECTS ESTIMATOR
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 181–207, March 2014
How to Cite
Carro, J. M. and Traferri, A. (2014), STATE DEPENDENCE AND HETEROGENEITY IN HEALTH USING A BIAS-CORRECTED FIXED-EFFECTS ESTIMATOR. J. Appl. Econ., 29: 181–207. doi: 10.1002/jae.2301
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!