DIVORCE LAW REFORMS AND DIVORCE RATES IN THE USA: AN INTERACTIVE FIXED-EFFECTS APPROACH
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 231–245, March 2014
How to Cite
Kim, D. and Oka, T. (2014), DIVORCE LAW REFORMS AND DIVORCE RATES IN THE USA: AN INTERACTIVE FIXED-EFFECTS APPROACH. J. Appl. Econ., 29: 231–245. doi: 10.1002/jae.2310
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!