DOES CORESIDENCE IMPROVE AN ELDERLY PARENT'S HEALTH?
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 965–983, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), DOES CORESIDENCE IMPROVE AN ELDERLY PARENT'S HEALTH?, J. Appl. Econ., 29, 965–983, doi: 10.1002/jae.2339, and (
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Australian Research Council Discovery. Grant Number: DP110100773
- ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research
The JAE Data Archive directory is available at http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/jae/datasets/johar001/
|jae2339-sup-0001-appendixS1.docx||Word 2007 document||31K||Supporting info item|
|jae2339-sup-0002-appendixS1.pdf||PDF document||72K||Supporting info item|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.