EXPLORING ALL VAR ORDERINGS FOR CALCULATING SPILLOVERS? YES, WE CAN!—A NOTE ON DIEBOLD AND YILMAZ (2009)
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 172–179, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Klößner, S. and Wagner, S. (2014), EXPLORING ALL VAR ORDERINGS FOR CALCULATING SPILLOVERS? YES, WE CAN!—A NOTE ON DIEBOLD AND YILMAZ (2009). J. Appl. Econ., 29: 172–179. doi: 10.1002/jae.2366
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- 2011. Volatility transmission in emerging European foreign exchange markets. Journal of Banking and Finance 35(11): 2829–2841. , , .
- 2009. Measuring financial asset return and volatility spillovers, with application to global equity markets. Economic Journal 119(534): 158–171. , .
- 2011. On the network topology of variance decompositions: measuring the connectedness of financial firms. PIER Working Paper 11-031. Penn Institute for Economic Research. , .
- 2012. Better to give than to receive: predictive directional measurement of volatility spillovers. International Journal of Forecasting 28(1): 57–66. , .
- 2011. RATS programs to replicate Diebold and Yilmaz EJ. 2009. Spillover calculations, Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics. .
- Erratum to Diebold and Yilmaz (2009). 2010. Economic Journal 120(546): F354–F356.
- 1998. The robustness of identified VAR conclusions about money. International finance discussion papers. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (USA). .
- 2012. Asian financial linkage: macro-finance dissonance. Pacific Economic Review 17(1): 136–159. , .
- 2012. fastSOM: Fast calculation of spillover measures. R package version 0.9. Available from: http://CRAN.R-project.org/package=fastSOM [27 October 2013]. , .
- 2010. Return and volatility spillovers in three euro exchange rates. Journal of Economics and Business 62(2): 79–93. , .
- 2008. VAR, SVAR and SVEC Models: implementation within R package vars. Journal of Statistical Software 27(4): 1–32. .
- R Development Core Team. 2012. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing: Vienna.
- 2010. Return and volatility spillovers among the East Asian equity markets. Journal of Asian Economics 21(3): 304–313. .