UNRAVELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL AND THE ECONOMY: A MULTIDIMENSIONAL SEMIPARAMETRIC APPROACH
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
How to Cite
Berlemann, M., Enkelmann, S. and Kuhlenkasper, T. (2014), UNRAVELING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PRESIDENTIAL APPROVAL AND THE ECONOMY: A MULTIDIMENSIONAL SEMIPARAMETRIC APPROACH. J. Appl. Econ.. doi: 10.1002/jae.2380
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!