R&D, Innovation and Knowledge Spillovers: A Reappraisal of Bottazzi and Peri (2007) in the Presence of Cross-Sectional Dependence
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 350–352, March 2015
How to Cite
2015), R&D, Innovation and Knowledge Spillovers: A Reappraisal of Bottazzi and Peri (2007) in the Presence of Cross-Sectional Dependence, J. Appl. Econ., 30, pages 350–352. doi: 10.1002/jae.2392, , and (
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!