Estimating Incentive and Selection Effects in the Medigap Insurance Market: An Application with Dirichlet Process Mixture Model
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 1115–1143, November/December 2015
How to Cite
2015) Estimating Incentive and Selection Effects in the Medigap Insurance Market: An Application with Dirichlet Process Mixture Model. J. Appl. Econ., 30: 1115–1143. doi: 10.1002/jae.2403., , and (
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2015
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!