Fitting nonlinear time-series models with applications to stochastic variance models
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 8, Issue S1, pages S135–S152, December 1993
How to Cite
Shephard, N. (1993), Fitting nonlinear time-series models with applications to stochastic variance models. J. Appl. Econ., 8: S135–S152. doi: 10.1002/jae.3950080509
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: MAY 1993
- Manuscript Received: SEP 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!