A dynamic multinomial probit model for brand choice with different long-run and short-run effects of marketing-mix variables
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2001
Copyright © 2000 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Inference and Decision Making
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 717–744, November/December 2000
How to Cite
Paap, R. and Franses, P. H. (2000), A dynamic multinomial probit model for brand choice with different long-run and short-run effects of marketing-mix variables. J. Appl. Econ., 15: 717–744. doi: 10.1002/jae.580
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2001
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2000
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!