Geographic poverty traps? A micro model of consumption growth in rural China
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 329–346, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Jalan, J. and Ravallion, M. (2002), Geographic poverty traps? A micro model of consumption growth in rural China. J. Appl. Econ., 17: 329–346. doi: 10.1002/jae.645
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 1998
- World Bank's Research Committee. Grant Number: RPO 681-39.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!