Socio-economic distance and spatial patterns in unemployment
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 303–327, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Conley, T. G. and Topa, G. (2002), Socio-economic distance and spatial patterns in unemployment. J. Appl. Econ., 17: 303–327. doi: 10.1002/jae.670
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2000
- C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!