Probability theory and statistical inference: econometric modelling with observational data, Aris Spanos, Cambridge University Press, 1999, pp. 815 + xxviii, price (pb) $49.95, (hb) $105.00
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 415–418, July/August 2002
How to Cite
McCullough, B. D. (2002), Probability theory and statistical inference: econometric modelling with observational data, Aris Spanos, Cambridge University Press, 1999, pp. 815 + xxviii, price (pb) $49.95, (hb) $105.00. J. Appl. Econ., 17: 415–418. doi: 10.1002/jae.675
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!