Asymmetry in first-price auctions with affiliated private values
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 179–207, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Campo, S., Perrigne, I. and Vuong, Q. (2003), Asymmetry in first-price auctions with affiliated private values. J. Appl. Econ., 18: 179–207. doi: 10.1002/jae.697
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2000
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SBR-9631212.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!