Social security, pensions and retirement behaviour within the family
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: The Econometrics of Social Insurance
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 723–737, 2004
How to Cite
Gustman, A. L. and Steinmeier, T. L. (2004), Social security, pensions and retirement behaviour within the family. J. Appl. Econ., 19: 723–737. doi: 10.1002/jae.753
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2001
- US Social Security Administration.
- US Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Numbers: IRO1AG13913-01A1, IRO3AG15224-01.
The JAE Data Archive directory is available at http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/jae/datasets/gustman001/ .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.