Analysis of job-training effects on Korean women
Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 549–562, May/June 2005
How to Cite
Lee, M.-j. and Lee, S.-j. (2005), Analysis of job-training effects on Korean women. J. Appl. Econ., 20: 549–562. doi: 10.1002/jae.771
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!