Nonlinearity in the Fed's monetary policy rule
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 621–639, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Kim, D. H., Osborn, D. R. and Sensier, M. (2005), Nonlinearity in the Fed's monetary policy rule. J. Appl. Econ., 20: 621–639. doi: 10.1002/jae.792
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2003
- Economic and Social Research Council (UK). Grant Number: L138251030.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!