How large is the bias in self-reported disability?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: The Econometrics of Social Insurance
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 649–670, 2004
How to Cite
Benítez-Silva, H., Buchinsky, M., Man Chan, H., Cheidvasser, S. and Rust, J. (2004), How large is the bias in self-reported disability?. J. Appl. Econ., 19: 649–670. doi: 10.1002/jae.797
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 1999
- NIH. Grant Number: AG12985-02.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!