A dynamic programming approach to model the retirement behaviour of blue-collar workers in Sweden
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: The Econometrics of Social Insurance
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 795–807, 2004
How to Cite
Karlstrom, A., Palme, M. and Svensson, I. (2004), A dynamic programming approach to model the retirement behaviour of blue-collar workers in Sweden. J. Appl. Econ., 19: 795–807. doi: 10.1002/jae.798
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!