Dynamic programming model estimates of Social Security Disability Insurance application timing
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: The Econometrics of Social Insurance
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 671–685, 2004
How to Cite
Burkhauser, R. V., Butler, J. S. and Gumus, G. (2004), Dynamic programming model estimates of Social Security Disability Insurance application timing. J. Appl. Econ., 19: 671–685. doi: 10.1002/jae.804
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!