Markov switching causality and the money–output relationship
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 665–683, July/August 2005
How to Cite
Psaradakis, Z., Ravn, M. O. and Sola, M. (2005), Markov switching causality and the money–output relationship. J. Appl. Econ., 20: 665–683. doi: 10.1002/jae.819
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2004
- UK Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: L138251003.
The JAE Data Archive directory is available at http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/jae/datasets/psaradakis003/ .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.