Nonlinearity and the permanent effects of recessions
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Special Issue: Recent Developments in Business Cycle Analysis
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 291–309, 2005
How to Cite
Kim, C.-J., Morley, J. and Piger, J. (2005), Nonlinearity and the permanent effects of recessions. J. Appl. Econ., 20: 291–309. doi: 10.1002/jae.831
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!