A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Applied Econometrics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 599–624, April/May 2007
How to Cite
Soetevent, A. R. and Kooreman, P. (2007), A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior. J. Appl. Econ., 22: 599–624. doi: 10.1002/jae.924
- Issue online: 19 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2004
- MacArthur Research Network on Social Interactions and Economic Inequality
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
The JAE Data Archive directory is available at http://qed.econ.queensu.ca/jae/datasets/soetevent001/ .
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.